Pages

Thursday 14 December 2017

The Night Before Christmas

Twas the night before Christmas when all through the house
Not a creature was squealing not even a mouse.
The stockings were hung from beautiful mum .
Dad made the cookies and milk on the bench
Then we got into our lovely bed.


We waited in bed with silence we heard
A thump on the roof with loud banging footsteps.
We heard a thump in through the chimney
When dad was drinking his delicious tea.


Saint Nicole's appeared
On his face was a smear.
He was wearing red clothes like he would normally wear
He had a red hat and big dark black shoes.
His beard was as white as a pile of snow.


Then he put the presents under the tree.
He filled our stocking’s with chocolates and lollies
Then with a loud Merry Christmas he said with a smile,
"Happy Christmas to all, and to all a Good-Night!"
Today I re wrote The Night Before Christmas
and I put some of the words from the actual night before Christmas
and most of this story is In my own words that rhyme. I was surprised that my own
Night Before Christmas came out how a normal poem would come out as because
I thought I wouldn't make a poem but I did.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.