Pages

Thursday 19 December 2019

Week 1 Day 4 Activity 1: Making a Racket

Serena Williams is a tennis player, She earns lots of money, but she earned 84 million dollars less than Rodger Federer. Lastly, venus is an american professional tennis player.

L.I to list 3 things you learnt in a video you watched.
This activity is about Venus and Serena Williams. You have to list 3 things you learnt while watching a video about this subject. I didn't know about them, but I watched the video, then I learnt and gathered a little bit of information about them. This was cool because I find tennis interesting.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Giovannid

    I really enjoyed reading your blog post about Venus and Serena Williams because l found out more about Venus and Serena Williams. I think that you could have done more on your blurb. Great Job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Giovanni! These are some great facts about Serena Williams, did you find out anything about Venus Williams? I enjoyed reading your blurb as well - I read that you are interested in tennis...me too! I think the sport is very exciting, but I would say volleyball is my favorite sport over all right now. What about you? Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    This activity you did was great, Great job for staying active with the Summer Learning Journey! What was the hardest part of this activity? Remember to comment to earn more points to be able to win some cool prizes.
    Blog you later!
    ~ Florence

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Giovanni,
    I liked how you provided some brief information on who the Williams sisters are, and how much Serena Williams earns. I also liked how you explained what you needed to do in a few short sentences. Would you want to play tennis professionally?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.