Pages

Monday 18 December 2017

Activity 1: The First Settlers

I am going to tell you three facts about Maui and about why I would like to be Maui. I would Like to be Maui because Maui is a man who would like to do every thing like fish with his brothers. The one thing about why I would like to be Maui is because He was very good at fishing and because he was brave enough to deal with the sun. Three facts about Maui are that :1 Maui always dreamed about fishing with his other brothers and everyday when they come back he would ask them"Can I go fishing with you next time" and they would say no. :2 Maui was always brave when he had to do something his brothers did not want to do. :3 Maui was one of the most Bravest Maori people. Hope you know some facts about Maui.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Giovanni,

    These are good facts about Maui. I like how you've included why you would want to be Maui if you could. Perhaps you could tell me some more facts from the "Maui and the Great Fish" story. What happened in that story? What was the great fish and why did he bring it up?
    I agree with you that Maui was one of the bravest Maori people, he did some amazing things!
    Have you ever been fishing before? I have, but I've never been very good at it!

    I look forward to reading more of your blog.
    Cheers,
    Ruby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings Giovanni...
    I hope you are having lots of fun on this. You need to work on not putting your words at random places....

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.