Pages

Tuesday 18 December 2018

Day 2: Activity 1

Giants umong us. Tane Mahuta is a big tree. I would like to visit Tane Mahuta because it would be a cool and it would be lovely looking at the beautiful forests. Here are 3 Reasons for why I would visit Tane Mahuta.

REASON 1: I would like to visit Tane Mahuta because it is a cool adventure on the way and we will still be able to learn new things during the hoidays.

REASON 2: I would also like to visit Tane Mahuta because we might be able to climb it if we're careful.

REASON 3: The last reason why I would like to meet Tane Mahuta is because I think it is a fun and learnable adventure, and because I havn't been there before.

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Giovanni,

    I am so happy to see that you have been doing lots of SLJ activities! Thank you for sharing this one about Tane Mahuta with us. I like that you want to visit Tane Mahuta because you will be able to learn new things! I love going on adventures to learn new things.

    Unfortunately, I don't think you are allowed to climb Tane Mahuta because they are trying to protect it. Tane Mahuta is around 2,000 years old, so it is a very old tree! Also, Tane Mahuta is 51 Metres tall which is the size of a building. What is the tallest tree that you have climbed?

    Keep up the great blogging!

    Talk soon,

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Giovanni,
    I like how you involved learning to your journey of Tane Mahuta. You should also lookout for little things like sections of sentences that don't make sense, and incorrect spelling. Why would you like to climb the tree?

    Otherwise good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Giovanni!,
    It's great that you've shared three reasons why you would like to visit Tane Mahuta. What's one of you favorite trees so far?

    Keep It Up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Giovanni,
    Great job on completing this activity! I liked how you said that you would want to visit the Tane Mahuta because you think it'd be a cool adventure. Although I don't think you'd be allowed to climb the tree I did like how you said it'd be a great learning opportunity. If you could take one family member with you, who would you choose?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.