Pages

Monday 18 December 2017

Activity 2: Setting Sail

Today I am going to New Zealand by Boat. The boat that I am using is a waka ama. The waka ama is a Maori boat that is used for Racing and for Traveling. I am feeling Nervous because I haven't been to NZ before and because I haven't been in a Waka ama. I am also feeling shy and scared because there is going to be a lot of people at New Zealand. Moving to a New countries is always scary but fun to me because it is new. If I could have a choice of a new country I would choose a new country to go to I would choose America because it has a lot of yummy food and because most of my family is in America and I would like to spend more time with them.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Giovanni,

    This is an awesome letter! I really like how you mentioned that you were nervous, I'm sure the first settlers were very nervous moving to a new land. It would be cool if you could tell me who you are writing this letter to and what they would want to know.
    Have you ever been sailing in a canoe or waka before? I have and it's sometimes scary so I like how you've put that in your letter.

    I look forward to reading more of your blog.
    Cheers,
    Ruby.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.