Pages

Monday 17 December 2018

Day 1: Activity 1

Activity 1: Top 3 New Zealand Facts.
New Zealand is a really cool country and has a lot of different things other countries don't have, like the beautiful forests, hills and parks. Here are 3 fun facts about New Zealand.
FACT 1: The capital of New Zealand is: Wellington. Wellington is a city in the North Island of New Zealand.
FACT 2: Auckland is the biggest city in New Zealand. Auckland is a city in the North Island of New Zealand.
FACT 3: The biggest volcano in New Zealand is: Toupo. Toupo can rise above the surrounding plains to 2797M in the sky which is pretty high. Toupo is a town in the North Island of New Zealand.

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Giovanni,

    Welcome to the Summer Learning Journey! I am one of the leaders in the SLJ team and I will be commenting on your blog posts this summer.

    It is great to see that you have completed lots of the activities already! Our team is hard at work trying to reply to all the blog posts. Can you tell me why you like these three facts about New Zealand?

    Thanks for making such a great start on the Summer Learning Journey!

    Talk soon,

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Sophie

      I like Fact 1 because I was born in wellington.

      I also liked fact 2 because I live in auckland.

      Finally last but not least i like fact 3 because I really like volcanos and because I went to toupo.

      Thanks. Giovanni.

      Delete
  2. Hi Giovanni!,
    Great work on completing this activity. Is there any facts that you didn't know? Which fact is more interesting? For me it is fact three.
    Keep It Up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Giovanni,
    Great job on completing this activity! I liked how you explained what you needed to do for this task really clearly. I find it interesting that although Wellington is the capital of New Zealand Auckland is so much bigger and more populated. If you could choose one city to be New Zealand's capital, which one would you choose?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.