Pages

Wednesday 18 December 2019

Week 1 Day 3 Activity 1: Rugby Superstars


The 3 superpowers I would have is strength, flight and invisibility. I would have strength so I can lift heavy things. I would have flight so that I can go hight in the sky to look for bad people. Lastly I would have invisibility because when I have no where to go in a situation, I can go inbvisible to run away without getting caught.

L.I to create a DLO that explains 3 superpowers that you would have and why?
This activity is about being a superhero for the day. You choose 3 superpowers that you would have. I chose invisibility, flight and strength. I liked this activity because it is involved with superheros and because I like superheros.

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Giovanni,

    Happy New Year, what have you been up to during the holidays so far? Hope you have been having heaps of fun! It’s good to be back, I’m really excited to get back into commenting on your posts :)

    What cool superpowers you have chosen! I really like how you really thought about your powers and how you would use them! I am super impressed with how you have drawn your own images, that is so cool! I appreciate the effort you have taken to complete this activity. I look forward to reading through the rest of your blog posts.

    Ngā mihi,
    Mani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Giovanni! This is a really great poster and blog posts about your three superpowers. I enjoyed reading your explanation for each one as well, although I think flying sounds the most interesting to me. What else would you do if you could fly? I would love to fly past the clouds, or see how high I can go! Well done Giovanni, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings Giovanni,

    Well done on completing your task. Your poster on your three superpowers is amazing. I also like how you've done a drawing on each of the superpowers you have chose. I also like your explanation on why you picked each superpower. You also have some spelling errors in your blurb. If you were a superhero what your superhero name be?

    Good Job Giovanni!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Giovanni,
    I liked how you said that you'd want super strength, invisibility and flight so you could help people in need. I also liked how you drew a picture representing each superpower. If you could pick more powers, what else would you want?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.