Pages

Thursday 14 December 2017

Vlog


It has been 15 days since the Zombie apocalypse and me and my community are suffering.
The food services are gone and now that they are gone I can’t eat healthy food to survive longer.
I have no water but river water and food like birds. Science the Zombie apocalypse there was so
many food in the grocery store but we hardly had a chance of getting that food. All we eat is grass and
catching birds with our nets. The zombie apocalypse happened on the 25th of November 1928 And
since then we had more food because we would hunt at night when all of the zombies are gone. I live
in a plane in on the runway close to the river in the forest that’s how I get my water and catch my birds.

L.I is to make generalizations about the impact of a group in our community

Today I wrote a script about my Vlog of a zombie apocalypse. I learned by making a video. I learnt about what will happen if our community services are gone. I had a dream about what will happen in a zombie apocalypse if all of our food services are gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.