Pages

Thursday 26 July 2018

Planner

LI:To write a quick Narrative for the Maniakalani film feastival
We had to write a story this isn't the finished version it's just a brain storm for our writing. We are writing this because we are having a film festival about the Olympics. We are learning how to write a funny parody.
We were strugling because we didn't know what we should do. We heard MR wong talk about the LS1 olympics and me tipping the cups all over my self. We came up with this other things because I didn't want to copy MR wong.

1 comment:

  1. *UPDATE*
    Hello followers I have updated my work. HERE have a look at my updated work:

    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1j47FiZ3c-3TXmF_paQnZniFYShNgdPgRNmw136ctyDc/edit?usp=sharing

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.