Pages

Wednesday 4 July 2018

Matariki





L.i is to make a poster about Matariki
Today we learnt about Matariki. We made a poster about Matariki wand what it is about. I talked about what I learnt, How I learnt, what its about and other things. This is a research, collaborating and Team work activity. To do this activity we had to look at MRS Anderson's slide to get some information and then make our own information using her information but in our own words. I also researched a little bit to get some: KEY information so I could write more about Matariki. Matariki is a special celebration in Maori. Matariki is part of the Maori New Year. I am Maori Myself so I like to celebrate Matariki by eating dinner but with my whole family. For the Slide we learnt about the Matariki 7 stars. We forgot to do the summary. We learnt the same as the poster but the 7 stars. THIS IS FINISHED WORK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.