Pages

Thursday 26 July 2018

Swimming: Session 1

This Term for kiwi sport we had swimming. We went on the bus from our school to the Panmure pools at the back. We had not that much time so we ran inside and got changed ready for our session. Mrs Nell asked us some questions about who is good at what. I was good at going under water, I wasn't good at holding breath under water for 1 min so I went to Level 2. Level 1 was learning to hold breath under water. Level 2 which is my group we learnt how to dive and much more. The Level 3 group which was the professional group.
Carmen was Level 3, James Level 2 and Nell level 1. They were learning the hard stuff like jump, Dive and swim to shore. I was still in Level 2 because I need to work on my back stroke but next time the guy said I can go straight to Level 3 which only 5 people are in including me. We had fun and now I am ready and waiting for my next session.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.