Pages

Tuesday 17 December 2019

Week 1 Day 2 Activity 3: Miracle on the Hudson

I remember when I did something brave. I was brave enough to go on a high balance obsticle. It was so scary, but I was brave enough to just do it. I just started walking and then I wasn't scared anymore. I was actually excited to do it again after doing it. I jumped on it which was even scarier, but the it wasn't that scary after all. So this is the recount is me being brave to do somethingthat  I was scared to of.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
L.I to create a recount about being brave
This DLO is a recount about something brave I did that I was scared of. I was scared to go on a high balance obsticle, but I was brave and did it. This activity is about being brave. I wasn't as scary when I did it because I started getting used to doing it then wanted to do it again and again. I liked this activity because I got to talk about how I was brave about somehting and I knew that I was scared because I didn't think I would survive on that thing. The thing that was interesting is that I was brave that I even jumped on it which was pretty cool.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Giovanni, this is Mrs Collins from Manaiakalani and I'll be commenting on blogs over term break. Well done on posting and participating in the SLJ this year. I like courage you showed in being brave...you should be very proud of yourself! Have you seen the film "Miracle on Hudson" - it is a really good film. Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Giovanni! This is a really interesting story, and it's definitely brave of you! I've done something similar to this, it was walking on a high beam. It looked scary, until I actually got on. Although I still had that feeling in my gut, I really enjoyed it! Would you go on the high balance obstacle again? - And why or why not? Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Giovanni,
    I liked how you said that you were initially scared, but afterwards felt like you could do it again. I also liked how you said that you something even scarier afterwards, because you'd conquered your fears. Are you afraid of heights anymore?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.