Pages

Tuesday 17 December 2019

Week 1 Day 2 Activity 1: Flying Solo



L.I to create a Venn Diagram about Jean Batten and Amelia Earhart
This activity is about the differences between Jean Batten and Amelia Earhart. I have 4 things the same, 4 things about Jean Batten and 3 for Amelia Earhart. One of the most interesting is that Jean Batten didn't crash during the time of her corrier of flying solo. I liked to research about Jean Batten because I wondered if you could solo fly a plane in a duo flight plane.I like this activity because it includes planes and because I like planes.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Giovanni, this is Mrs Collins from Manaiakalani and I'll be commenting on blogs over term break. Well done on posting and participating in the SLJ this year. I really like the venn diagram you have created about two awesome aviators - do you want to be a pilot when you leave school, or maybe a flight engineer? Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Giovanni,
    I liked how you provided lots of interesting facts about Amelia Earhart and Jean Batten, like how they both flew solo flights and what kind of records they set. Would you want to become a pilot like them?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.