Pages

Friday 6 December 2019

School Leader Speech

Kumusta, Kia Ora and greetings to all, my name is Giovanni and I want to be, and I am capable of being, your 2020 Head Boy or Manaiakalani Leader for Panmure Bridge School. I am an agent of change and I like to blog about my work. I have over 600 blog posts and I have one care award badge (respect). I like to learn about new things and grow my knowledge. The qualities that I have to become a head boy are honesty, confidence, respect, teamwork and many more that can help others. I have participated in the summer and winter learning journey when I had the chance since (year 4). I am a confident speaker when it comes to presenting in front of a crowd or a partner, and I am a wet day monitor which means I look after the little kids at morning tea or lunch when it rains. One of my goals this year is getting all of the silver care award badges (Confidence, attitude and excellence and innovation). I can represent our school with pride and I have what it takes to become a successful head boy for Panmure Bridge School 2020.
                 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today we had to present our speeches to 2 staff members in our school. The speech was for a leader role. I chose to be a head boy or a manaiakalani leader. I also presented in front of the other students that wanted to take on a role. I was a bit nervous because I was going to present in front of 11 people. The teachers would judge the speeches and will announce the new leaders of Panmure Bridge School 2020 on prize giving day. I actually enjoyed watching and listening to others present their speeches because it made me confident to speak too. This was a scary and nervous thing to do, but it was actually easy and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.