Pages

Wednesday 11 December 2019

Day 3 Activity 3: The Columbian Exchange

One of the people around the world that changed my life is Karl Benz. He has invented the first ever car called the Karl Friedrich Michael Villant. If he wasn't alive, everyone would be walking from place to place and it would not be very awesome. This is an unbelivable archivement because people would be trying to steal part to make something.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This activity is on people who changed our lives. Mine is Karl Benz. He is the creator of the first ever car (Karl Friedrich Michael Villant: Car Name). I liked this activity because it was easy and I lernt something new and because I didn't know about him untill I researched about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.