Pages

Tuesday 17 December 2019

Week 1 Day 2 Activity 2: One Small Step for Man


L.I to create a poem that describes how you felt as imagining your self being Neil Armstrong
This activity is about making a poem about yourself being Neil Armstrong. I used some pretty catchy words like Blasting or Speeding. The poem has 16 words that describes Neil Armstrong Coming and leaving space/moon. This was cool because I got to write a porm which I haven't done for a long time and because I like the subject space.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Giovanni, this is Mrs Collins from Manaiakalani and I'll be commenting on blogs over term break. Well done on posting and participating in the SLJ this year. I like the poem you made into a DLO about Neil Armstrong. Did you see the film that was out recently about him ... "Armstrong" ... it was REALLY good! Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Giovanni! I really enjoyed reading your poem - which was very creative by the way! I love seeing the creativity in the different poems participants create. These were some great words, the one I think most describes the event was "landing", because it was the main goal, and is exactly what was accomplished. What are your thoughts? Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Giovanni,

    Well done on completing your task. I really enjoyed reading your blog - post and your poem. Your diamante poem is really cool. Your words describing what Neil Armstrong felt is really cool and amazing. You should explain what kind of poem you have made.

    Otherwise great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Giovanni,
    I liked how you used a lot of descriptive words in your poems, I also liked how you described the the lift off as scary. If you actually could, would you want to go to the moon?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.