Pages

Wednesday 20 November 2019

A shoe's life

Today our class made a story about a shoes life. I was working with Matthew for this activity. We had to sit back to back on the floor. We have a lot of writing about this story. We used Personifacation and the 5 senses to help us in the making of the story. Then we made a story about a shoes life like how the feet might smell. This is our story that we wrote:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I can't believe I have to do this again. It’s going to be a hard day. I don’t want to have to smell the odor from my owners socks, as he walks for 5 hours. EWWWW! Gross I can taste the sweat dripping from inside his socks. Oh well, I hope I get replaced some day. I see the dairy. OOH, is that chocolate I can smell, yum. Finally I can see home, I get to relax before another hard days of work. Oh no. I can see I pile of wet mud on the ground. NOO! I hate this so much. We get inside, I SCREAM! “go in the direction of the washing machine,”as he slowly walked. YEAH! I can now have a nice shower. I hope this doesn’t happen again? But, if it does, ill run away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.