Pages

Friday 21 June 2019

Tech Reflection

Today at Tech we were drawing our designs for our game that we are going to start making next week. I am making a number moving game. You have to spin the number wheel and what ever number it lands on then that is how many spaces your character goes forward towards the finish line. Next week I will be starting to make this 3d game and I think that if I make it 3d then I can make the charactersa and the number wheel 3d. The board where the spaces, finish and start line is will be flat (2d). This game will be good for me because I like to vs people using this game. This tech session was all about planning the game and materials needed to make a 3d or 2d board game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.