Pages

Tuesday 18 June 2019

Ballet



Yesterday we (LS2) got a free chance to do ballet. Thanks to Mrs Jones she gave us an opportunity to ask a ballet dancer Chloe to come from Wellington to Auckland to teach us ballet for the whole 2nd block of school. We were excited for this to happen because no one in this class had done ballet before. I was kind of shy to do this because I thaught it was going to be a different ballet, but I was completly wrong. We all had fun during this ballet session. We were learning about different swan moves as we were going to be using dance moves we learnt to put together a ballet white swan black swan dance. I found the middle part where we had to roll over and get into the chicken position because I wasn't able to keep up in time. What I found fun was the ending when we got to get into some posing positions and my group was in a line from smallest to biggest and we were doing the flying position. We would like to say a big thanks to Chloe form RNZB (Royale, New Zealand, Ballet). We really enjoyed this and appreciate this opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.