Pages

Wednesday 25 November 2020

Art Colouring Book


L.I: To experiment with colours

Art can be made with different colours, to amaze or entertain people. In my photo, the mix of a dark color, and light colors make my picture seem calm. The choice of the light colors of pink and purple along with the background. Since there were flowers, I decided to make the background dark green for the grass. I bring out the dark green, because this isn’t such a light or shiny picture. I like creating, colouring, or drawing pictures because it helps me practice my art skills, and because it's a relaxing hobby. The morning we tried one of this year's kick start Summer Learning Jeourney activities. The purpose of this task wasto expaeiment with colours by mixing colours from the original palette with pop colours. This allowed us to recolours famous paintings or images of landmarks around the world. I chose these 4 art pictures to colour in,because they looked nice.

2 comments:

  1. Greetings Giovanni
    I really like how u have explained a lot about the painting and its features. I also like how you have put a lot of detail in your painting and the description. I got a question how do you feel when you finished your piece of art? other then that keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the superior feedback. I take in the information you gave me, that you find my blogpost, and my art work amazing. I also think that you are also good at art, as I saw your blogpost about this activity.

      I felt proud and amazed when I finished my work, because when I finished it the final art was appealing and was really good.

      I have a question for you, do you think you are good at art yourself?

      Thank you very much Matthew!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.