Pages

Friday 19 May 2017

Recycling games



Title
Recycling games
Learning Intention
L.I is to play 2 rubbish recycling games and sort out the rubbish to witch rubbish pile.When you sort out the rubbish you have to put the rubbish into glass,plastic,landfill and organics bin.When I finished my game then I went on the other recycling game.In the other recycling game you have to sort the rubbish into 3 piles Recycling,Compost and trash.and last week we learnt about what is waste and sources of waste
What did you learn?
I learnt about rubbish,recycling and how to recycle or put my rubbish in the right bin
How did you learn?
I learnt by playing 2 games and figuring out which rubbish goes in which pile
Embedded Digital Learning Object

Screenshot 2017-05-19 at 11.39.20 AM.pngScreenshot 2017-05-19 at 11.38.26 AM.png
Labels
Inqiry
Rubbish,Recycling and reuse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.