Pages

Tuesday 26 June 2018

Mix Number, Proper & Improper / Fraction, Percentages & Decimals



L.I is to learn Fractions, Decimals and percentages.
L.I is to understand mixed number, Improper and equivalent fractions.
L.I is to understand Corresponding Fractions, Decimals and percentages.
This week for maths we were learning about: Mixed numbers, Improper and proper fractions, Equivalent fractions, Corresponding fractions, Fractions, Decimals and Percentages. For our Must Do we had to make a copy of 2 google draws called Mix Number, Proper & Improper & Fraction, Percentages & Decimals. We had to answer the questions for each google draw. Then we had to do the fraction with materials and take a picture of which materials you used. I used sticks for every fraction on the google draw. The easiest google draw was the percentage one. I learnt about fractions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.