Pages

Friday 1 June 2018

Keywords and reminders

L.I is to summarize a text using key words
For Reading we had to do the key words and Reminders. We had to use this Site: Follow Your Food!
It is a good site to learn about the digestive system and the places your food goes on the way. I couldn't do a Screen Castify because it couldn't work and it said Not available So I decided to write it. I am doing a site review on the site called Follow Your Food! It is a good site to learn about the digestive system just scroll down. Now I like to use this site because It shows you where your food passes on the way. I give this site a 7/10 and 70% out of 100%. Use this site for any research work it is good to use I recommend this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.