Pages

Thursday 12 November 2020

Weighty Challenge Maths DLO

 

L.I to create a DLO about any of the Weighty Maths Challenges

This week we were put into groups for maths. In these groups, we made up names that represent ourselves. The name we came up with was The Multiplying 7’s, because we had seven people in our group, and we all love to multiply. In the multiplying 7’s, Victoria was our leader, and the remaining people in our group were Makaili, Karlos, Lilly, Afa, Ong, and I. We put all of our opinions together to come with different solutions to solve our challenges, and we would ask questions if we didn't understand. We are all supposed t0 participate so we all can have friendship even though we haven't worked together. Something I found interesting, was the ammount of animals that weigh the same as an elephant, because we found 6 heavy animals that weigh the same as an elephant altogether. I enjoyed this activity, because I love working in groups, and Maths is my favorite subjct.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.