Pages

Friday 27 November 2020

2020 Tech Reflection

I am a year 8 student, and I have been doing tech at Tamaki College for 2 years now. Since tech is only for intermidiate students, I am sadly not able to do tech anymore. Today was our last tech session for the year. I have been doing 4 tech rotations this year. 1 is Metal work, 2 is Robotics, 3 is Graphic Design, 4 is Cooking. I enjoyed all of these tech sessions this year. My 2 favorite tech sessions were Robotics, and Cooking. This is because I am good at programing, and because I like eating food. We (Panmure Bridge School) are so lucky for Tamaki College to let us go to their college to do tech, because I love learning new things, and generating new knowledge. Thank you Tamaki College!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.