Pages

Friday 3 July 2020

Farewell Term 2

This term, was a fun, and exciting term. I got to play Volleyball, work together with new people, and practice my leader skills, by presenting messages to the school during assembly, and just going to school to see all the students and children after being in lockdown for 4-5 weeks. The thing I found most challenging, was waking up early in the morning to do online lessons for school, on google meets. The thing I found most fun this term, was the team work I did this year, and aspecially the maths. Next term, I will create a blogpost about how I felt, being back to school after an enjoying holiday. I loved this term, and I can't wait for the holidays to start. Congratulations to everyone who has been working hard this term, in our school, or from anywhere. Thanks for visiting my blog this term, and have a wonderful, amazing, fun, awesome, and active holidays. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.