Pages

Friday 3 July 2020

Tech Reflection (Robotics)

Learning Intention: To program our mbots' to move around on the black lined track

This week for tech, we were programing our mbots to move in the direction of the black lined track. The track was about 9 meters long, but it was a track so it had lots of curves. My fastest time was 41.99 seconds, and my distance each second was 0.21 meters. And I came 6th place. I was also able to finish the whole track. The tracks distance was exactly 8.9 meters long. First we practiced by using the same code from last week, that was the same as the figure track. The code was the same, and I had a screen shot of the code, so I can try to do the same thing again. This week was fun, and the top 3 winners, got chocolate. (^-^)




1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Giovanni
    Nothing like watching robot wars for a bit of fun with your learning. Thank you for sharing your code. It will make my coding session go a lot faster when I program my MBot. Be safe over the holidays.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.