Pages

Thursday 4 June 2020

Cityscape of New York

Learning Intention: To write a description of my cityscape using prepositions


As unusual as it seems, the Empire State building gets hit 23 times by lightning each year. Wow! That's a fascinating fact. Just to the left, from the middle of my cityscape, you can see the Statue of Liberty. It is a prominent structure on the New York skyline. The Statue of Liberty, is located on the Liberty Island. An interesting fact about the Statue of Liberty, is that one of the four materials that it is made from, is gold. Which part is made of gold? The torch that is being held by the amazing sculpture, was covered by gold when it was built. You can also see the tall buildings. The tallest building in my cityscape is the One Trade Center. Did you know, the One Trade Center, is 546 meters high, to the tip? New York is filled with tall, big, and attractive buildings, all crammed together. There are a lot more buildings in New York. My favorite thing about New York is that it is filled with bright colorful lights.

My cityscape is New York city. I like it, because it has a lot of tall buildings, that make it look like a big city. My backround, is a cool backround. I used the cool colors purple, pink, and blue. My aim was to make a galaxy alike backround, just like a night time sky. This is very cool, fun, and exciting. I love art, as I do this at home, and school. This is an awesome peice of art, and I am proud of myself.

1 comment:

  1. Hi giovaani your cityscape is great and i like how you did new york. i also like how you have the statue of liberty in your cityscape keep it up

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.