Pages

Thursday 4 June 2020

Using Exponents

L.I To understand exponents

Today, Lukah, Jayden and I, worked together as a group so solve a Hydra maths challenge. We first put our stratergy (how we worked out the question) on the DLO. Before we did this, we learnt about exponents. What is an exponent? An exponent of a number says how many times to use that number in a multiplacation question. The question was how many heads would the hydra have at the end of three and 10 days. Each day we multiplied the head by 2. Which I got to 1024, at 10 days. We put the main information on our DLO, so people who look at it, can understand the main part, of the challenge. I liked this challenge, because it was a bit hard, which I like. I also love maths, which is my favorite part of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.