Pages

Thursday 23 May 2019

Respect DLO


This blog post is about a Respect DLO which shows how to show respect and what respect means. I have created this in order to collect a care respect badge which I am working hard for. This DLO is for you to check out if you don't know what Respect is? Looking after any equiptment while you are using it is one of the things you can do to show respect. I always like to show respect because if you show respect to other people then they will show respect back to you. This is created by me (Giovanni) so that I can go forward to collecting my respect badge. Respect is really important in life because if you don't show respect then no one will want to talk to you or might not show respect back to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.