Pages

Thursday 16 May 2019

Kiwi Sport (Gymnastics) Week 3


L.I to learn how to do multiple activities using your body
This week at Gymnastics we had fun taking part in these activities: Forward roll, Backward roll, Cart wheels, Beam balancing, Building strength and Bouncing. All those activities were set in circuits. Circuit 1 was: Building strength. Circuit 2 was: Beam balance, Cart wheels and Forward rolls. The last Circuit (Circuit 3) had: Spring board, Bouncing, Hand stand and Backward rolls. We were set into rotation groups so we don't get mixed up and confused. Our group first started at Circut 2. I tried all the activites on circuit 2 and the goal was to try every activity on every circuit if you can. Then we moved on to circuit 3 where I found my favorite actvitiy which was the bouncing. I did try every activity on this circuit. Lastly we moved on to circuit 2 our last set of activities. I wasn't able to try every activity sadly. I didn't bother going on the stairs activity because I knew I wouldn't be able to even complete it. This week I really enjoyed doing Gymnastics because this time I found more than 2 activities that I really liked and wish were there the whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.