Pages

Friday 31 May 2019

Gymnastics Lesson 4

This week at gymnastics we learnt about trying new things and giving everyting a go. My group (Sandra, Mele, Fui, Victoria, Pua, Julian and I) were starting at circut 2. We had the beam which we had to walk backwords, walk forwards and jump up, The forward roll on the lower beam, cart wheels and forward roll off the stage onto a buch of mats. I tried everything, but didn't manage to do a proper cart wheel. Next we went on to circut 3. Circut 3 had the activites spring board forward, trampoline, backword roll. I tried all of them and completed them all. Lastly we went on to circut 1. It had these activities wall stand, swing stairs and two more activities that I forgot the name of. I found the cart wheel challenging and I had a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.