Pages

Thursday 14 March 2019

Dare Impact Message


L.I is to create a DLO / poster about what we learned with Constable Cyrus
Yesterday Constable Cyrus came to our class (LS2) to teach us about alcohol, cigarettes and drugs. We first learnd about alcahol. One thing I learnd about alcahol is that it effects how we act and do things. Next we learnd about cigarettes. One thing I learned about cigarettes is that it might give you lung cancer. Lastly we learnd about drugs. One thing we learnd about drugs is that if you are a dealer and you sell cocain then you will go to prison for life. I chose to make a DLO about alcahol. I made a DLO about drinking and driving and how you can kill people and how it effects both families. Drinking and driving is not ok, aspecially when you take away someones life. So we need to stop drinking and driving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.