Pages

Thursday 21 March 2019

Blog Post Data Analysis



L.I to create a DLO explaining your average blog post count and your blog post goal

Today I made a DLO showing a graph of my blog posts. 2016 I blogged 19 blog posts. In 2017 I blogged 204 blog posts. In 2018 which was my highest blog post count, I blogged 291 blog posts. This year I have blogged so far 21 blog posts. This year my goal is to blog 800 blog posts. I need 265 more blog posts until I reach that goal. I also really like to blog because it helps me focus and I like to put my work on my blog so people who are interested can read it. Next year my blog post goal will be 1000 blog posts. Maybe that will get me to the blogger of the week.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great analysis of your blog posts Giovanni! I see you have set yourself a great challenge with your blog post goal. Knowing the average amount of blog posts you will need to do each week will really help keep you on track towards reaching your 800 posts :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.