Pages

Monday 11 March 2019

Plastic Bag - Explanation Self And Buddy Evaluation

Giovanni
Self and Buddy Evaluation:





Plastic Bag - Explanation
Are you aware that if you are wasting single use plastic bags then
you are harming our environment. This is true, scientists predict in
2050 there will be more plastic in our ocean than fish.


Plastic bags are going into our oceans causing our sea creatures to
most likely die. There are sea creatures right now that are getting
harmed by plastic such as sea turtles and jellyfish. There are over
100 sea creatures that are harmed by plastic. Did you know that the
most harmed sea creature by plastic is a sea turtle. More than 1 million
sea turtles are harmed by plastic.


It is not only our oceans that are getting harmed, but also our
land. If you put your rubbish in plastic bags then the rubbish you
put in there goes to the landfill. The landfill is a random place
big enough to dump rubbish. Our rubbish could be as big as 27,000
jumbo jets or as big as Eden Park Stadium full of rubbish up to 1 km
(kilometer) high.


There could be a solution to stop plastic bags from going to our oceans
and our lands. We could start using reusable bags or we could keep using
our plastic bags over and over again. Nothing is wrong with single use plastic
bags. You could use them more than 100 times to reduce the amount of plastic
bags being wasted.

This is why we should start using reusable bags or keep using our old plastic bags.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This blogpost is about our writing sample. We wrote an explanation for our writing sample so we can see what we know and don't know. Then we went on to our LS2 writing rubic to see what are our levels are. We then got into buddies (My buddy was Jayden). Next we went on to the LS2 writing rubic and went on to Punctuation. I am an R5 (I have used simple punctuation properly) for Punctuation. Next is Vocabluary. I am an R4 (I use words that give the detailed iformation) for Vocabulary. Then is Organisation. I am an R5 (My ideas are organised in basic paragraphs) for Organisation. After that is Scentence Structure. I am an R6 (My information is clear to the reader) for Scentence Structure. Second to last is Structure and Language. I am an R4 (My writing matches the purpose most of the time) for Structure and Language. Last is Ideas. I am an R5 (I have lots of ideas that connect to the topic with extra information, detail or facts that explain my thinking) for Ideas. These are my scores for my writing (Explanation).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.