Pages

Thursday 25 October 2018

Multiplacation Activity


L.i is to make an interactive activity about what you learnt
This week for maths we had another sign up. This time we were learning about Geometric shapes and the other group (My Group) were learning about hard Multiplacation over the 12 times tables. I made a slide DLO about what you have to do, Then I gave them some stratergies to use to solve the question, Lastly I gave them the question and with the answer on the box and when the figure out the answer then they have to remove the box to see if their answer is right. I think my slide is interactive and shows people how to solve multiplication over the 12 times tables. Here is the link: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1L8cBohKeFBuQfS6TCbd9hSczDHz_0c3xrhteC51FEc4/edit#slide=id.p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.