Pages

Wednesday 17 October 2018

Kiwi can WK1 T4

This week for our first Kiwi can Session for Term 4 we had a new teacher called: Mrs Page and she will be taking over for Mrs Lilly for this term and next year because Mrs lilly is having a baby but Mr Matt is still here. Our new Theme is Respect and our new topic is Our school. We First started off with out energiser called: Tag. 

We decided to play tag with no rules and then play with rules to see the diffrences between having rules and having no rules. So to play 1 person or more is in and they have to tag them. If you get tagged your out and the last person wins. We played tag with no rules first to see what it would feel like and it was a desaster people getting tagged and not going out. 

Next we played tag with rules and it was way more fun because it was a real challenge. People were getting out and pople that were last were fighting for the last one standing. After we had our energiser we started to lern about our topic, theme and talking about what they mean. Our topic is Our school and our theme is Respect. We were also talking about values. 

Our school values are: Confidince, Atitude, Respect Excellents and inivation. My values are: Games and PS4. But my most important value is my: Family and friends because they care about me and love me. Then we played our activity called: Respecting. We have to have a group of people and show how we respect one another. We tried but we just made it up. 

Last we had our GKQ (General Knowledge Questions). We were asking questions. I was not master and lost to karlos. We don't have points this session but nest session we start points. I can't wait for next week to go to kiwi can because I enjoy going to kiwi can and learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.