Pages

Tuesday 29 May 2018

Samoan Language Week


L.I is to make an explanation about Samoan language week
Today we were learning about Samoan language week. Pua, Nevaeh, Jonathan, Harlem and I were working in a group for this task. We made a google slide about the Samoan Flag and Crest, And a slide about the Samoan Coat Of Arms. For the Samoan Flag and Crest we learned what the colors mean, what the Crest meant and why were they made. Next was our last slide which was about the Coat Of Arms. We learned about The Samoan Coat Of Arms is a Silver Shield that represents the five stars of the Southern Cross. We also learned about the Motto Fa'avae i le Atu means God be the foundation of Samoa. Samoa is one of the Hardest cultures to speak, In fact Samoa is one of the most popular cultures that people speak even in different countries. I couldn't speak Samoan at the start but now that I am practicing I know how to say some Samoan words. I also have some numbers that I have learned, I have learned how to count to 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.