Pages

Friday 7 August 2020

Aeronautical Engineering | Pathway

Learning Intention: To find out what qualifications I will need to become an Aeronautical Engineer

Today, I created a DLO about my Job Career pathway. This involves me finding out what I will need t study at school, college, and university. I need to study Mathematics, Aircraft Structures, Engine Systems, Aerodynamics, Thermodynamics, Civil Aviation Laws, Mechanical Process, Metal, or Materials, and Computer-Aided Design. I also needed to find out the experience I needed to become an Aeronautical Engineer. I needed to have worked with something that is involving machinery, technical drawings, and inventing mechanical, or electronic devices, or equipment. I love this subject about jobs, and careers, because I like finding out jobs, or careers I could do when I grow up!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Giovanni, Wow! This is a very good job you aspire to get. It is good to know what you want to do before you get to college so you know exactly what options to choose. Do you know the names of any Aeronautical Engineers that have made a difference in same way?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Morris
      I'm not sure about any Aeronautical Engineeres that have made a difference in same way, but thanks for you comment.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.