Pages

Thursday 4 July 2019

Maths Game









































This maths game is based on showing and teaching you about fractions. This maths game his a rules page so you know what and not what to do like not cheating or not using a calculator. I have questions, Incorrect and Correct parts in my maths game. What I did find challenging in creating this was to fix all the broken links because it was confusing and hard to remember what slide to link. I then got at least 3 people to test my game and the feedback I got was to add a link back from the need help slide because they couldn't go back to the question they were on after watching the need help video. This was a really fun, enjoying and great activity. Thank you Mrs anderson for letting us do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.