Pages

Tuesday 18 December 2018

Day 2: Activity 2

Silver Ferns.
Image result for silver ferns uniform
This is the Silver Ferns uniform. Silver ferns is a womens
netball team. They have a black and white T-shirt - shirt.
This is a type of team that has a fern in their name. This
is my last best uniform because I don't like the T-shirt that
goes into a skirt.

Football Ferns.













The football ferns is my favorite uniform because I like the
white that his the little details as black. This is my favorite
because I like the design and it has my favorite logo: Nike.

Black Ferns.

Image result for black ferns uniform












Black Ferns is my 2nd favorite because I don't like the shape of
the uniform. I like the color though. It just doesn't suit the type of
team. It is a good uniform, but the layout and shape needs to be
changed.
















2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Giovanni,

    Lee here from the Summer Learning Journey team.
    I've been going through Panmure Bridge school's blogging and I must say it's great!

    I like how you have itemised each uniform, and ranked them in order. Can't argue with your number one choice. Do you play any of the sports? I used to play cricket, and I see that the black caps have a newish uniform now. They are playing today, in fact!

    Hope to see more of your writing real soon!

    Talk to you later,

    Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Giovanni,
    Great job on completing this activity! I liked how you ranked the team uniforms that you liked from best to worst. I also liked how you explained why you did or didn't like the team uniform. If you could design your own team uniform, what do you think it'd look like?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.