Pages

Wednesday 14 March 2018

Pop Art Recount

Writing: Last week monday we had a lesson in LS1 about pop Art so we could draw a face art of our self. First we had 
done a poster about Andy warhol. We did this because we could get information about him because some people or
mostly everyone In LS1 did not know about him so we did a poster about Andy Warhol with 2 people and you.
After learning about Andy Warhol we had to do the outlining with the blue pen. We had to outline everything with the 
blue pen Like around your head, Your nose and mouth, around your hair then around everything else. That was pretty 
hard because I didn’t know how to do all of that because I Thought I was going to go out of the Lines.
Then we had to go get a pencil then write side to side so if you do the transfer the pen wouldn’t go out all the way if you 
don’t get on that Line it would still be safe so you could carry on with your art. I didn’t get it so I restarted and I was safe
then I carried on. After the 3rd step we did our 4th step which was the transfer you had to do the same as step to but with the pencil side and with a red pen. For this step you had to red pen draw outline the pencil side then had to see if I passed then I did pass. I thought this was the last step. We had to pastel everywhere that is White. I had done my hair, My mouth and nose and chin and the last thing I pastled was the other white bits that are on your piece of paper.
Lastly We had to outline again but with a vivid so you could see the pencil lines again from before that you might of pastled
over and now you can see  because now you have done vivid over it and now it looks like a piece of art.
Personal Reflection: I had fun doing this art because we had to do step by step, It was fun coloring in with pastel, Outlining 
and dividing. The best part of this art was the pastling and the dividing. They were both very easy and I got them done really 
fast. The hard part was the side to side penciling because it took a long time. You had to outline everywhere. The art was fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.