Pages

Tuesday 7 November 2017

Wheel Chances

L.I is to Learn about Probability using the number of chances

Today on Monday I did the spinner maths I had to Make a spinner with 1/5 chances,1/10 chances and 1 of your own chances which is 3 chances wheels all together. I have 1/3 for my own wheel spinner.
I have been learning lost of chances and how likely or unlikely its going to be.

The first wheel is about what is the most famous car logo out of BMW,Nissan,GTR,Toyota and Mitsubishi. I want to Get GTR but I have an unlikeley chance of getting GTR. For fun the wheel said that the logo got me:BMW









The Next thing for My chance wheel is what is the most Famous chocolate for fun.I will have a 1/10 chance out of Dream,Moro,Flake,TimeOut,Crunchy,Picnic,Twix,Toblarone,Snickers and Bounty.I want Toblerone but for fun the wheel said I like:





And now for my own one Is 1/3 chances and the 3 chances is for the fastest car in the world out of Hennessy Venom GT,Bugatti Veyron and the Lamborghini Aventador. I like the Veno GT because it is the fastest car in the world for real.I have a  3/8 chance of getting the Venom GT I have a 4/8 chance of getting the Bugatti Veyron and a 1/8 chance of getting the Lamborghini Aventador but for Fun the wheel Spinner chose the:Bugatti Veyron.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.