Pages

Friday 16 August 2019

Tech session 3

This week at tech we were starting to make our game boards. I was making snakes and ladders. I told Mrs Ferguson (My Tech Teacher) all my game character and the measurments for my game board so she can cut out my board of wood. Once I got my game board I started to measure my lines for my 100 squares. The measurment of my board was 300 x 300 mm. When I recived my wooden board base I started to paint it. I couldn't remember the' colors I chose for my board so I went with red and white. I only painted 4 squares with red out of 50 which means it's going to to take a long time. That also means I need patience so when I complete it, it will look good and when I finish painting I will make the snakes and the ladders out of card board and glue it onto the board and Ill be almost finish accept i'll need to make my game characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.