Pages

Thursday 21 September 2017

Persuasive speech

Persuasive speech plan


My topic:More Recess time
My argument:More recess
Audience: Teachers


How will you greet your audience?Greetings teachers
How will you introduce your topic in a catchy way?Today I am going to tell you why we should have more recess time
Write a rhetorical question to make the audience think about your topic:Do you want more kids to get fit and healthy for many reasons just by going outside.
What is your opinion? Write a statement that clearly states your point of view:I think we should have more recess time because recess time is a time for playing and you could even get more fit by running.
List some facts or statistics that support your opinion:
You can get more fit,You can talk to your friends and you can have a longer break  from all the work you have done
Do you have a solution to the problem?
Yes I do have a solution just convince the principle and tell him your ideas and he might just listen and make your school have more recess time
Say your opinion again and warn the audience what will happen if they don’t agree with your opinion.If you don’t your kids won’t be active they will only be playing games on the internet of just watching videos on youtube.


Introduction of yourself
Greetings My name is Giovanni I am a year 5 in LS1.I go to PBS school and have been at school for 5 years.

Introduction of topic and Rhetorical question
Do you want your kids to get more fit,
Well I am going to tell you about why we should have more Recess time.
POV and why you believe this
I think that We should have more recess time so I can develop physical skills
And I believe this because I always use up All of my recess time and I don’t get enough time.
Reason 1
We should have more recess time is because it can help us develop physical skills.


Facts and Statistics
Kids can get better attitude by calming down
Reason 2
We should also have more recess time because kids can get better behaviour


Facts and Statistics
Kids can get more fit
Reason 3
And finally we should have more recess time because ids can interact with another

Facts and Statistics
Kids can relax and have a break
Solution
Ask your principle and give him these reasons



Summary
Hi my name is Giovanni and I am going to tell you about Why kids should have more recess time.Do you want your kids to get more fit?I think we should have more Recess time because we can get more fit and interact with other children.A reason why we should have more Recess time is because kids can get more time to practice what they are learning and a fact about why kids should have more recess time is because kids can get better attitude by calming down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.