Pages

Thursday 21 February 2019

Kiwi Can Wk 3 T1

This week at kiwi can we were learning about positivity and active listening. We first started the session with our activity called Remote Control. We had to walk around the room. If they said pause we had to jump then stand still. There was also Fast forward and Rewind. I didn't win but it was a good game. Next we talked about active listening. Positive listening is all about listening properly so you can understand more better. After that we played our energiser called Chop sue Solute. 1 was a Jab, 2 was a Jab & cross, 3 was a Jab & Cross & kick. 4 was a goku Kamehameha and 5 was an upper cut. Julian stood up then Jack stood up so they were versing each other. Jack was so fast but Julian beat him. LS1 finished and they brought in Vayan they're champion to vs our champion Julian. It was a long game because they were both good but proudly Julian beat Vayan and everyone cheered. Last before we left Kiwi can we had a GKQ (General Knowledge Questions).

Reflection:I think this Kiwi Can session I enjoyed because the cool games we played. I felt happy and excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.