Pages

Thursday 28 February 2019

Kiwi Can T1 WK4

This week at kiwi can we were still learning about positive relationships, positive communication and active listening. We first started the session with our energiser called fruit salad. fruit salad has 4 commands. 1 is apple, 2 is pear, 3 is watermalone and 4 is banana. apple is move hip to left, pear is move hip to right, watermalone is lean back and banana is lean forward. I was 3rd first round and I was 7th in the 2nd round.

Next we were talking about voice tone and how it effect how people aproach us. And this leads us into iur activity called negatives and positives. We had to get into 3 groups of 7 and 1 group of 8. Our role was a coach yelling at a player for missing the score which was Nyjah yelling at Aung Naing for missing the score.

Last we had our GKQ I was in the first 5 and I won. After the last 4 of the 5 groups we had our winners stand up for the last round. I won of the whole game. We then had our points which were 10, 10, 10, 10, 9. Which is 49 of 50.

Reflection: I had fun and felt happy and excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.