Pages

Wednesday 9 December 2020

Christmas Board Game

                               

L.I to create a digital board game for the junior students
Yesterday I created a board game in the theme of Christmas. It was for the Junior students. The junior students were very nice and were going to present some of their work for us, so we decided to create a digital board game for the juniors in return for being awesome. I wanted to make a snakes and ladders, because I like that game, and I could be creative. If you land on a santa hat, you have to go forward 3 spaces. If you land on a candy cane, you go back 3 spaces. If you land on a yellow candy, you go forward 10 spaces, if you land on the bottom of the ladder you go to the top of it, and of you land on the head or top of the green snake, you have to go to the bottom of it. I loved making this game, because it was fun, and I got to play it with the juniors.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Givoanni i looking at your blog post.

    I scrolled through your blog posts and saw this. I like your snakes and ladders game.

    Was it hard to create snakes and ladders.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.