Pages

Friday 11 September 2020

Family Tree



Learning Intention: To create a DLO that shows your family tree
This week we had a challenge, from a teacher in our school named Mrs Pryde. The challenge was to create the family tree, and under the name of each person, put the Maori version of their name. For an example your Grandad would be Koroua in Maori. So I made my family tree, and named all the people in Maori. I finished, and decided to look at it for a while. My dads family is a biggest so far, because I knew a lot of them, and they all have a lot of brothers and sisters. My mums family I wasn't as sure about, because I had no Idea about a lot of her family. This was fun, because I got to create a family tree, and learn more about my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.