Pages

Tuesday 19 May 2020

Maths DLO (Fish)


L.I to create a DLO on how you solved the question
Today, we created a maths DLO. It contains the question, Working out, and Main Information. Vayan and I worked as partners to create this DLO. We used our division, and addition skills. The question was that the remain 4 fish weighed 25% of the total weight (150 kg). Then we had to figure out how much the 4 fish weighed each. We figured the answer would be 9.375 each. This activity was a bit challenging and fun.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Giovanni,
    I really loved to read your blog post today. You have made a very informative DLO. It has all the points there must be in a Math presentation. I really liked the strategy you used as the one used by me was very difficult. I had never thought of such an efficient strategy before. I learned a lot from your DLO. Did you know this strategy earlier? I would love to read your other blogs.
    Keep up the fabulous work.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.